-
November 3rd, 2005, 12:09 AM
#1
Lainbrain
Guest
November 3 2005
You are...
So beautiful!
Thanks so much to all of you in Europe, the U.K and Australia for being so supportive and kind in your reaction to the single! I've been travelling all over the u.k seeing a lot of you face to face so you probably know how much I love you right now! Soon I get to head home to Australia for some promotional appearances but really it's an excuse to see my family and all of you down under who never let me forget where my heart is!
So November is going to be a great month!
I hope I get to see more of you in person.
Lots of surprises and fun things in the works.
Just you wait and see..
Sending you lots of love.
xD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks